Hi guys! Last week we compiled a list of top Nollywood Actresses and promised to do a Hollywood list today.
Well here you go, enjoy!
5. Charlize TheronCharlize Theron comes fifth on our list with an estimated earnings of $15 million. Theron likes to appear in smaller films with bigger budget, like 2011’s Young Adult and Snow White and the Huntsman. She also starred in Prometheus, a kind-of prequel to Aliens. Theron supplements her movie money with high-paid endorsements for brands like Dior.
4. Jennifer AnistonIn fourth place on our list is Jennifer Aniston with an estimated earning of $20 million. Making a succesful transition from TV show – Friends to movies, Jennifer Aniston’s most recent hit was “Horrible Bosses” which grossed $11.5 million globally.
3. Melissa McCarthyRanking third with $23
million, Melissa McCarthy is the only other actress to bank over $20 million in a scoring period. The Mike and Molly TVstar has proven her ability to also carry movies solo– Spy and Tammy grossed a combined $335 million worldwide–and now she’s turning to fashion, launching an all-sizes clothing line.
2. Jennifer LawrenceYoungest and Second on our list with $26 million is Hunger games star, Jennifer Lawrence. The 22 year-old Oscar winning actress is Tinseltown’s golden girl at the moment. She’ll also co-star in the next X-Men film, Days of Future Past, in which she plays a young Mystique.
1. Angelina JolieWith an estimated $33 million in earnings, Angelina Jolie comes 1st in our list. The prominent Hollywood actress is still one of the few actresses who can demand a paycheck worth of $15 million for the right movie; Maleficent for example. The film, Maleficient, marked Jolie’s return to blockbusters and big money.